Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pay-as-you-go credits expire 1 year from the date of purchase. We send out notifications 60, 30, 15 and 1 day(s) before they expire. If you find you are unable to use them within the year, please contact Support and one of our representatives will be more than happy to extend the expiry for you.
To access information pertaining to your account and account activity click on the ‘My Account’ link at the top of the screen. There you will see a list of options. To view your receipts, click on ‘Purchase History’ and to view your downloads, click on ‘Download History’.
If your browser stays at the main welcoming screen after attempting to login, please ensure your system clock (date/time/year) is correct.
If you’re re-directed to a login error page, make sure your caps lock is off since your password and member name are case sensitive. Also, check your cookie settings to ensure they’re on a medium privacy level and clear all cookies and cache in your browser.
If you’re still re-directed, please try resetting your password.
If this doesn’t resolve the issue contact Support firstname.lastname@example.org
Every browser handles downloading differently. If your browser does not prompt you to save your file automatically, you haven’t actually downloaded anything. Click ‘start download’ from the ‘file successfully downloaded’ pop-up window.
• Internet Explorer: typically lets you choose where to save a file. If you do not select a folder, it will default to the last place you saved a file.
• Firefox: saves files to your desktop unless set otherwise in the preferences.
• Safari: will generally send images to your downloads folder or your desktop. This can also be set in the preferences.
Type the file number directly into the search bar.
gamecallswap works on a system of micro-payments, which allow you to purchase files in bulk using credits. Credits cost USD 1.00 each and can be purchased in bulk or individually.
1. Buy credits: When you log in to our secure, SSL encrypted page. We accept credit cards, PayPal (in USD funds). Read more about PayPal.
2. Search for files: Use the search bar at the top of the site to find what you need at gamecallswap. From the search results page you can click on a thumbnail to go to its file and listen to a watermark sample. Add an Extended License if offered.
3. Download: Click “Download” on a file’s close-up page and the price in credits will be deducted from your account balance. You have 24 hours to re-download this file without being charged additional credits.
To re-download a file (within the 24 hour period) return to the file close-up page, you will see the file size you previously purchased is listed at 0 credits. The system recognizes the duplication and does not charge you any additional credits for the re-download.
To change your password, click on the ‘My Account’ link at the bottom of the screen. Then click on ‘Profile’. On the right side of the page under ‘Edit My Profile’, click on ‘Change Password’.
Almost all of the files on our site are royalty-free. To read specific permitted and forbidden uses of files, please read the Licence Comparison page.
If you still have questions, please contact Support.
Our sound files are provided by many individuals who each enter the file type and track as well as descriptions. We do not monitor each uploaded file to ensure the seller has accurately described their files. Please contact the seller to correct any inaccuracies you find and to arrange a proper fix to your situation.
25% of the price from each sale of an audio track goes to GameCallSwap.com
See the GameCallSwap.com license agreement here